Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Medical malpractice occurs in many ways, including:
- Failing to diagnose a disease or condition
- Waiting too long to diagnose a disease or condition
- Making a surgical or anesthesia error during an operation or surgery
- Failing to obtain a patient’s “informed consent” before doing an operation or surgery
- Failing to treat a condition properly
- Prescribing or dispensing the wrong drug, medical device or implant
Dan Siegel has represented clients who have suffered serious personal injuries caused by medical malpractice for more than 21 years. Dan is dedicated to obtaining the maximum settlement or verdict for his clients, understands the need to investigate each case to determine which parties were at fault, and how to bring them to justice.
As a result, Dan frequently advises other attorneys how to handle their serious personal injury cases. In addition, Dan understands that some cases require special attention and, in those cases, he will partner with other attorneys and law firms (at no additional charge to his clients) to assemble the best legal team to represent his clients.
If you, a family member or a friend has suffered a serious personal injury as the result of medical malpractice, give Dan Siegel (The Lawyer Other Lawyers Call For Advice) a call as soon as possible at (610) 446-3457 or e-mail Dan Siegel; he will investigate your case and advise you of your rights. As always, there is no charge for these services unless you receive a recovery.